Well.... Do ya?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

reach44

Reaction score
Seeking Portsmouth, Ohio bottles. I will look at anything you have. It has been way too long since I've had a new bottle.Also, any unusual Ohio pieces will do.

stephenfox911

Reaction score
I have a Genuine Essence, open pontil scar. Very crude. in MINT shape. With Indian Oil Liniment full front label. "White Eagle Medicines" 222 Harrison St. Pidua, Ohio. I do not know how to post pics on here. Send me an email, and ill send pics back if you want? stephenfox911@gmail.com. or 803-457-4002. Stephen Fox

ScottBSA

Reaction score
I was salivating over the old Kendrick & co bottle on ebay, until the price shot up to $45. Too much for a bottle I desire but not from Kansas City. If I get up to Akron this winter, I'll keep my eye out for Portsmouth bottles for you. Scott

ACLbottles

Reaction score
Have you seen this one? Not from Portsmouth, but it's from Toledo. I've heard it was in business for only one year: 1874. I'd like to hang onto it, though.

RED Matthews

Reaction score
Hello Johnathan; Your bottle looks great. I like to get local hutch bottles for early local businesses. It would be better tro know what the embossing reads "/ BY having it lettered out ". I could only read :/ WORKS ". It looks like a neat collectable. RED M.

reach44

Reaction score
I like that hutch. Pretty color! If you ever do want to part with it just let me know. Thanks for showing us.

ACLbottles

Reaction score
reach44 said:
I like that hutch. Pretty color! If you ever do want to part with it just let me know. Thanks for showing us.
It's a gravitating stopper bottle... harder to find than hutches. I probably should have said that earlier.
RED Matthews said:
Hello Johnathan; Your bottle looks great. I like to get local hutch bottles for early local businesses. It would be better tro know what the embossing reads "/ BY having it lettered out ". I could only read :/ WORKS ". It looks like a neat collectable. RED M.

It's embossed "Toledo Bottling Works" and has a "K & G" monogram on the back.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agrounds1