went yesterday

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Zach

Reaction score
well went yesterday and found another dump thats 2 i have now plus some smaller piles on this place. i got about 4 or so hole bottles of difernt sizes yesterday ill get pics. i got these just layin around on top of ground. i went and got the garden rake and this is the first time ive ever came close to digging at all well i found 2 realy cool ones and ill post em afterwhile one was a makeup container and i dont now about the other. but any way i want to find out how yall dig and keep from busting the bottles while diging what type of tools do yall use? any hints yall can give me on what to look for and how to look for it. i have a feling ill be bringin lots of stuff out of here it seems that they dump about every quater mile on the road so well see. i found somtin else out to when ever i see a broken toilet theres gona be bottles for some reson both these big places had broken toilets and there easy to spot. thanks any hints yall can give a new diger will help.

capsoda

Reaction score
Hey Zach, I have two shovels I use. One long handle and one short both spade blades, for the big work and a small garden hand spade and rake for the small work.
Then there are assorted pruning and cutting tool for roots.

Go to your local garden center or Wally World and check out what they have.

And you will need a probe. Check out this link for info on probes.
http://www.varelichunter.com/

Zach

Reaction score
thanks for all the help got the shovelss todaya and found me some new bottles. ill post pics of some here in amin. sounds like i need a probe lol thanks for the link.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaygause