WHAT IS THE BIGGEST DUMP THAT YOU HAVE FOUND??

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

ALBOTTLEDIGGER

Reaction score
JUST WANT TO KNOW FROM EVERYBODY WHAT IS THE BIGGEST DUMP YOU HAVE FOUND!!!! I FOUND A REAL BIG DUMP! SEEMS TO BE DEEP FOR ON THE GULF COAST.

WARREN, ARE YOU READY. I AM. SO FAR ALL STOPPER TOP STUFF.

PhilaBottles

Reaction score
the biggest one i took? oh wait...Easton, Pa., no wait the biggest on is on Franford Creek in Philadephia...then theres Bristol, Pa., but im sue people have dug bigger...

lexdigger

Reaction score
The first bottle digging spot I found was a huge dump. It was four city blocks and ran about 15-20 feet deep. There was toc stuff in the top and had 1870's stuff in the bottom. Jugs, crocks, soda's, med's, whiskies, beer's, doll's, marbles, pipes, toothbrushes, you name it! We had alot of fun digging in it for about six months but now it has a warehouse sitting on top of it. I also got to meet alot of diggers from my area there and made some good friends along the way. I wish I could have just one more day in that dump!!! Chris Capley

ALBOTTLEDIGGER

Reaction score
Hey Warren I am to believe that most of Mobile is a big dump as well. We are now at 12 city blocks of dump and no sight of ending. Are you ready to dig!!!

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Wasn't there a post a while back about a 5 acre dump that was a little more rural. Maybe that fits the bill.

JGUIS

Reaction score
I have 2 large ones I drop by in every once in awhile. One is about 11 acres, the other 5-7 acres. The big one is on flat ground and has been moved around by a dozer. The other is a hillside fill next to a road, most stuff there is broken, but you get lucky every once in a while.

Bixel

Reaction score
About 5 acres hidden in the woods right behind my house in the country. It is fairly flat, but all late 30s- mid 60s. Not very interesting except for the odd broken local milk. I am yet to dig to the bottom, but have been down about 6.5 feet...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ROC.NYbottles