what is this bottle?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Headhunter2

Reaction score
beendiggin- What do you mean by toilet water type bottle?

medbotls

Reaction score
Hello everyone. It seems that several people think that I was guessing about the identity of this bottle, but that is not so. I saw one at a show with a label, and the label carried the same monogram of the G R, and it said ketchup. :)

treasurekidd

Reaction score
A quick search of the sha.org site shows several similar "fluted" style catsup bottles, so it looks like medbotls is correct, not that I ever doubted him! I don't know what the G R embossing refers to, but that's a really nice bottle, and I wouldn't hesitate to get it tumbled if I owned it. I hope it's worth a bunch Oldcrownbock!

Scroll down about 1/4 of the way and you'll see some great examples of flutedf catsup bottles.

http://www.sha.org/bottle/food.htm

Marilyn

Reaction score
I have a bottle that says Oak chemical company Bay rum and one that says Dr. Kennedy's Rheumatic Liniment found together. Can't find anything on the bay rum bottle.

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
I'd suggest a new thread, this one is several years old. Be sure to include a good description so we know what your talking about. A picture may help also.

RED Matthews

Reaction score
Hello all, I have a fluted shoulder Catsup Bottle like the one Bill Lindsey shows on his SMA posting. I found it years ago, swimming at the NY Boy Scout Camp where I worked each summer. It is one of my favorites. RED Matthews

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agrounds1