What the...

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

epackage

Reaction score
People are BATSHIT CRAZY and STUUUUUUUUUUUUPID ?!?!?!?!? Buy em' up when you see them in stores and sell them on the Bay. I always have my eyes peeled for them...[;)]

Poison_Us

Reaction score
I'm no Wheaton expert...I know as much as the book says about their history..but as for the value of these novelty bottles go, you would have to ask the Wheaton Club. There may be rare colors or something...but still worthless to us poison people. But I dont see any color difference between this and the other 3 auctions...but may be missing something... or as Jim said...Stupid.

http://www.wheatonclub.com/

They do have a pretty cool website.

JustGlass

Reaction score
This seems to be one of those wheaton bottles that appeal to some collectors. When I see these type bottles for under $20.00 I will purchase them and then resell them. I have always made enough profit on them to make it worth my time. I even list them the right way as repros and still make money. The reds and blues seem to command the higher prices. These I consider no different than a blue warner's safe cure. Repro money makers.

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Yes they are Wheaton but the Ruby color brings in the $$$. The other colors don't get near that much in general. Same with the other 70's miniature series.

Staff online

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jerrykevin