where do I start?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

mvandeusen

Reaction score
can you please tell me where should I start a new post or thread?

I am NEW to everything and not sure what is next but I have a property that has 3 sisterns in it that has TONS of 1800's bottles and within the FIRST 4 ft in one of them I have already found 250 bottles. I need to find out info about them and want to start asking questions which is why i am asking where should i start? I kinda want it to be just about these bottles that i found and not in someone elses threads.

For example here are 2 bottles that i hve sitting on my desk as i type.. I would love to know what i can aqbout them as well as there worth.

Thanks

all toilet preparations Manufactured by HARMONY of BOSTON sold only at the Rexall store

Bromo Seltzer Bottle Cobalt Blue

woodswalker

Reaction score
Sounds like you have quite a treasure pit or three with those cisterns....
Best place to start would be to take some good pictures of your bottles and as I'm sure you have seen there are many dfferent categories in the forum....
Good place to start would be with the digging and finding section....post some pictures and if they are embossed or have markings on them try to get good shots of that part as well. Giving the best discription possible will make it easier for other members on the site to help you identify your bottle...age and so on....And remember never be afraid to ask questions!!! The people on this site love their bottles and the hobby and are full of knowledge :) Welcome to the forum and I hope you enjoy it [:D]
Manda

mvandeusen

Reaction score
?? every time i try to upload the pic it tells me too large. I shrunk it very small and still.....

mvandeusen

Reaction score
all toilet preparations Manufactured by HARMONY of BOSTON sold only at the Rexall store

Bromo Seltzer Bottle Cobalt Blue
BTW if someone can tell me also there worth that would be great.. I will be uploading new pics all the time to that link. Let me know what you guys think??

GuntherHess

Reaction score
Photo size is limited in this general chat section.
Try posting your photos in the digging and finding section...
https://www.antique-bottles.net/forum/Digging-and-Finding/forumid-3/tt.htm

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ROC.NYbottles