Who is this guy???

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: carobran

we've had 2 of those at our house............(one was under the kitchen sink!![:eek:]).............somehow they both ended up drowning in our dog's water bucket(i didnt do it either![8|])

OH COME ON KILLER you know you did it [8D]

carobran

Reaction score
i suspect my pooches had something to do with it..[8D][;)]

carobran

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: RICKJJ59W

we've had 2 of those at our house............(one was under the kitchen sink!![:eek:]).............somehow they both ended up drowning in our dog's water bucket(i didnt do it either![8|])

OH COME ON KILLER you know you did it [8D]
no,you dont see those very often around here so i hoped theyd hang around[8|][:)]

cyberdigger

Reaction score
You're too young to be exposed to so much death.. don't you have a rich auntie in the city you could hole up at with? Teach you some etiquette, manners, discipline.. oh, how I pray for this...

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: cyberdigger

You're too young to be exposed to so much death.. don't you have a rich auntie in the city you could hole up at with? Teach you some etiquette, manners, discipline.. oh, how I pray for this...

I was hunting at his age,and lOok at me I turned out fine[:-]

OsiaBoyce

Reaction score

Those were rats.

carobran

Reaction score
no............it was a flying squirrel,i heard him under there one time,jerked open the door..........and it was sitting there staring at me[8|][8D][;)][;)]

Brandons Bottles

Reaction score

how in the world do you mount HALF a duck????[8|][8|][8|][;)]

It was the top half. You cut the foam manican where the wings should be and you cut the duck at the front of the wings (side closest to head) and follow the mounting proccess from there. I messed up on the wings so bad originally that I decided half a duck would be fine. It was for my 6th grade talent show audition since it was REQUIRED to try out.

SAbottles

Reaction score
Bump - time this thread was resurrected as there are a lot of newish members whose faces we haven't seen yet. (And perhaps a bit less on squirrels ?!)
C'mon, those of you who've joined recently .... or maybe long ago? Let's see you [:'(] [just kidding!]

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BigJayKay