WHOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

jvharp

Reaction score
Thank you. I don't mean to gloat but I sure did want that bottle bad. Whew I'm pooped after all this I gotta hit the hay!

madman

Reaction score
NICE BOTTLE! DONT SEE THAT MANY MISSOURI BOTTLES

blobbottlebob

Reaction score
Congrats jv. (If you keep winning bottles like that, pretty soon your going to have to move up to varsity. [:)]) It is a nice bottle and you don't see bottles that say cider on them very often. Its funny how your definition of spending too much on a bottle changes. When I first started collecting, I thought that people who would spend fifty or a hundred on a bottle must be made of cash. Now, I just saw a rare clay beer sell for $4,500 and I wasn't too surprised.

SODAPOPBOB

Reaction score
jvharp ~

Congratulations. Great looking bottle. You have every reason to "harp" about it. I thought I would preserve a photo of it here for you because the e-bay one will likely disappear in about sixty days.

SPBOB

Green & Clark Missouri Cider

7C5BF48E21224D779B49EBAFED3B7BC0.jpg

Attachments

• 7C5BF48E21224D779B49EBAFED3B7BC0.jpg
    7C5BF48E21224D779B49EBAFED3B7BC0.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 59

Road Dog

Reaction score
Congratulations! That is a nice bottle. I was watching it and would have bid on it , but got distracted by a couple others I'm currently after. You and me coulda had a bidfest. LOL [:D]

jvharp

Reaction score
Thank you all for your kind words. Blob, I don't know about varsity I've seen pictures of a lot of the forum members' collections and I'm far from varsity. SPBOB, thank you for saving the photo, I still am having trouble with the whole picture thing. Cowseat, you think the title was loud you should've actually been here last night when we won it! Road Dog, thanks for the congrats, the bidfest might have been fun but I must warn you, when I get a bad case of bottle fever my judgement becomes very cloudy and the bidding festivities sometimes turn into all out war![:D]

Road Dog

Reaction score
LOL, there are a couple of makers I have the "No holds barred" approach to bidding. I think members on this site may bid against each other more often than they think. I know me and Joe have.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ROC.NYbottles