Wilcox's Cure

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

edndlm

Reaction score
Jack ,I know of 3 other Wilcox Fever & Ague Cures and have heard stories of others . I recently sold my Green I.P. Wilcox's Sarsaparilla for $ 4,500.00 and I still have the only known Aqua I.P. Wilcox's Sarsaparilla . If you want to sell it , I can guarantee I will pay the most for it , as there is already an example in the largest Cure and largest Colored Pontiled Medicine Collections . I can also make the Wilcox's Sapsaparilla part of the deal . Please keep me in mind if you sell it

cannibalfromhannibal

Reaction score
Thanks everyone for helping me in recognizing just how good a find this one was. In 47 years of scratching about, it's a great feeling to finally come across something that is truely rare on more than just a local level. I am relishing my recent finds and have no real plans to sell as it is really the only bottle I have that seperates my collection from just another pile of commoners. I knew it was a good one when I dug it up, just not HOW good it was! I was also equally surprised that it was undamaged, as there always seems to be something wrong with the good ones! Again, thanks to all for the great amount of info I have gained from this site and the kind comments. Jack

tigue710

Reaction score
thanks for sharing it with us, great dig! Have you thought about putting it in any of the bottle mags? I know they would love to print your story over at bottle and extras, the F.O.H.B.C. bottle mag. If you would like to send a article to them and dont know how to go about it send me a message and I could help with it... You got the pics, thats the important part!

congrats on a memorable dig.

sandchip

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: cannibalfromhannibal

... I am relishing my recent finds and have no real plans to sell as it is really the only bottle I have that seperates my collection from just another pile of commoners....

Can't blame you for that! I know I wouldn't sell it either if I dug it. That picture of it standing in the corner of the pit is killer.

Ace10Tex

Reaction score
That Dr Wilcox is one beauty of a bottle!!! Love the color and embossing on her!! Congrats Jack!!! Also thanks for sharing all the pics and also love the in situ pic as well!!!! Great job!!!HH Ace

Robby Raccoon

Trash Digger
Reaction score
Re: RE: Wilcox's Cure

I was so confused in seeing "RE: Wilcox's Cure" twice in the "Latest Posts" at bottom when all I could see was one response to the other identically-named thread found here. Always give each new thread at least a slightly different name, else you'll confuse innocent bears like I. [;)]

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter