Will Not Be Long Now

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

acls

Reaction score
No, it won't. Make sure to take your camera...

OsiaBoyce

Reaction score
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh closer still.

Why of course I'll have my camera Matt. Let's hope we see something REALLY DIFFERENT this year.

Henry was saying he's gonna be a mad man going through.......................ya can't do that.........................you'll miss to much.

I miss a lot, and I look w/ a slow approach. Then there's people like Randy K. that sees everything......................at once.

....................................and if ya see Grandma Paula there, tell her "Hey." she'll talk to ya. She might even know where I'm at.

37E267D8A85A435D80862EC4BA3672AF.jpg

Attachments

• 37E267D8A85A435D80862EC4BA3672AF.jpg
    37E267D8A85A435D80862EC4BA3672AF.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 87

psmason73

Reaction score
hey pat, how is randy k. doing? i have not heard from him recently, i tried calling and left a message and hadnt heard back from him,i hope he is well

Bottle Junkie 56

Reaction score
Hey Ya'll. More health problems. Had to switch blood pressure meds. I plan on being at Columbia tomorrow. Riding down with Tim M. I don't have anything new for You Pat Mason, but I'll keep an eye out for You tomorrow. Hope to see all of You then. RK

psmason73

Reaction score
sounds good randy and i hope everything gets straight with your health, hope to see you tommorow

OsiaBoyce

Reaction score
Day one is over..........................Paula and myself are beat.

Randy K. saved the day for me as usual. I gotta say, thanks a lot for all you do for me.............................and I did show it to him, "Ya got one of these?" I ask. Said he never had seen one.

I owe Squirtbob one also.[;)]

Good to see everyone today............Randy [bottlejunkie 56], Dennis [Celerycola], TD [TD], Dan [judu], Don [scbottles], Bob [Squirtbob], Hardball Mason [psmason], Gator [tomsc]............................and a bunch of others that are not members here.

I hope everyone made out fine........................Henry said he did, and like me his feet hurt.

Anyway, pictures and a story most ironic to come latter.

Now to go back in the morning?????????????????????????????????????

toms sc

Reaction score
pat friday is indeed the day to go to show.Thanks for the bottles good looking out also to jimmy,marty and robert thanks guy see ya next year.happy hunting

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TonyG1