Wisconsin

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RHach

Reaction score
Hello Tony,
I'm in Eastern Iowa, Looking for a digging partner as well. Maybe you can come down here and then I can come up there.....I got a few sites to dig at....let me know!

RHach

Reaction score
Sounds good! I can't wait until the 70's and 80's degree weather is back! I have an 1890's-1910 dump that I dig at alot, as well as some other sites I have found. I have never privy dug before, but these new sites are back to the late 1830's, so I feel that I could for the first time be tapping into some older loot! You are more than welcome to come down this summer, I could also come up there as well. I'm 35, and have been digging since I was 7 years old!!!! I was lucky to have a father with an 1890's building that housed his company. During the summer the city had to put in new sewer lines behind the building and a 3 block long deep trench was dug. After the workers left for the day, I crawled down there and dug out some hutches......I showed them to my dad who told me how old they were....the "sickness" was born that summer, and has never left me!!!!!!

Tony14

Reaction score
Cant Wait! Im 17 and have been digging for two years. I have never dug a privy either and am digging a dump that runs from 1890 to 1930 right now. Hopefully we can get some digging in this summer. Actually i just remembered. I found out over last weekend that my uncle owns a schoolhouse that dates to the 1830's Maybe if i didnt dig that already by the time your up we can hit that one up! But that ones going to be tought to hold off on[:D]

Tony14

Reaction score
Hey LC...A lot of my pics arent working right now or not on yet give me a week or two to finish[;)] I like your site!

LC

Reaction score
Let me know when you get it squared away Tony, and I will check it out again. Still have a lot to do with mine yet, but hopefully will get things straightened out to move forward in a more positive fashion.

druggistnut

Reaction score
Tony,
I am up for a Wisconsin dig, in a month or so. I have the locations of 4 1800's dumps there, with no bottles from those towns reflected on the Wisc web site.
I would drive over, sleep in my truck, on site and dig each day unti I drop. I could do it in conjunction with a UP trip.
Is there a better month for you?
Bil

Tony14

Reaction score
I have school until june so it might be kind of tricky, Maybe for a weekend or something. What towns are you digging in?

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter