Would like to trade a GVIII-8 Keene falsk for prrtrait flask

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Mike O

Reaction score
Hi, I am a new collector and trying to streemline my collection. I am collecting only historical flasks. I bought this GVIII-8 Keene sunburst on Ebay, It is a great falsk but Just dosn't do it for me. So If you have somthing you would like to trade let me know. If you look up Ebay # 6231082828 you can see the pictures and a better discription So let me know what you may have. I also collect hit and miss engines and would be willing to trade toward one of them also. I will also trade + or - $ thanks Mike

earlyglass

Reaction score
RE: Would like to trade a GVIII-9 Keene falsk for prrtrait flask

Hi Mike... I hope all is well. Your flask is a GVIII-8, and I may be interested in doing a trade. Are there any issues with it?

If you get a chance, check out my website... www.bottleshow.com . Please let me know if there is anything there that you are interested in. The Captain Bragg/Cannon is very nice, as well as the Coventry, CT Railroad flask.

Thanks, Mike

Mike O

Reaction score
RE: Would like to trade a GVIII-9 Keene falsk for prrtrait flask

Thanks Mike, My Bad, Yes it is an 8 not a 9 SORRY. I do look at your site daily to see what is up there, I do like the Cannon flask but tend to like darker bottles over light ones. As far as condition on mine I see nothing wrong with it. It was pretty dirty I cleaned it with warm water and dish soap. It could still be cleaned up more but I need to study the best way to do that before I go further.

earlyglass

Reaction score
Whatever you would like to do Mike. I'm glad to hear that you check out my site regularly. I think you were bidding on a few of my Ebay items as well, and just missed that Washington / Jackson. I'm sure you saw it on my website, but I have an example that is the strongest impression that I have ever seen, it is also a dark root beer color, it is a bit odd.

Email me directly any time, I come across a few things. Good luck with the GVIII-8.

Mike

earlyglass

Reaction score
Mike, small world...I just realized that you were the one who was looking for a digging partner. I was going to email you today. I will catch up with you this evening.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saturday