wow!!!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

glass man

Reaction score
NINA AND I SOLD MORE AT THE ROME BOTTLE SHOW THEN WE HAVE EVER SOLD!!! I HAD A GREAT TIME HANGING OUT WITH BUDDIES I HAVE KNOWN FOR YEARS!!! LOVED TALKING TO DENNIS [CCSIX PACK] AS ALWAYS! LOVED SEEING T D AGAIN,A GREAT GUY! WAS COOL TO MEET
ALABAMA" ADAM WHO IS ALSO ON THE FORUM!

I HATED PARTING WITH MY OLD BOTTLES,BUT WE SOLD SO MUCH WE GOT OUR BILLS CAUGHT UP. GOT OUR CAR FIXED AND PAID WHAT LITTLE WE OWED ON TAXES![THANK EVERY ONE THAT HELPED PAY THE BULK OF THE TAXES,WE USED SOME OF WHAT WE MADE TO START SAVING FOR NEXT YEARS TAXES ,I LOVE YOU ALL WITH ALL MY HEART,NOT CAUSE OF THE HELP SO MANY GAVE US,BUT JUST BECAUSE I COUNT SO MANY OF YOU MY BEST FRIENDS AS DOES NINA!]

WE MADE SO MUCH I GOT TO BUY SOME GREAT BOTTLES,THAT REALLY EASED THE PAIN OF WHAT I SOLD! I COULD HAVE JUST KEPT A PICKLE OR SO,BUT WAS NOT SURE BOUTWHAT WE WOULD REALLYMAKE TILL THE END. I GAVE SOME GOOD DEALS ON MY PICKLES. MORE THEN ONE PERSON SAID "I SHOULD HAVE BOUGHT THOSE RIGHT THEN". I TOLD ANY ONE THAT SAID THEY WOULD THINK ON IT,THAT FIRST COME FIRST SERVED! IT DON'T USUALLY PAY TO WAIT HOPING SOMETHING WON'T SELL AND THEY MAY GET THE ITEM EVEN CHEAPER,OR THINK ABOUT IT TOO LONG!!

WE TOOK LOTS OF PICTURES AND WILL PUT THEM ON LATER.

MAN ON FRIDAY AFTER SITTING UP ,I DID NOT NOTICE THE CHAIR I WAS IN HAD THE METAL THINGS ON THE BOTTOM MISSING. I FOUND OUT AFTER FALLING ON MY BUTT TWICE! TALK ABOUT BEING EMBARRESD! I COULD NOT GET UP ON MY OWN CAUSE OF MY FATNESS AND BAD LEGS. PEOPLE WERE SO KIND AND HELPED ME UP!!! I WOULD STILL BE LYING THERE OTHERWISE![8D]

NINA AND I TREATED OURSELVES TO GO TO RED LOBSTER.[SORRY CAP I KNOW THEY KILLING SWORDFISH BUT...] AFTER READING ON FACEBOOK BOUT LAUR ASKING BOUT COOKING LOBSTERS ,I HAVE CRAVED LOBSTER EVER SINCE! GOT MY FILL AT THE RED LOBSTER,DAMN IT WAS GOOD! WE HAVE NOT HAD THE MONEY TO EAT OUT IN SO LONG. MAN IT WAS GREAT!

I THANK THE LORD FOR MY WONDERFUL WIFE,MY FAMILY,MY GREAT FRIENDS ON HERE AND FOR BOTTLES! IT REALLY PAID OFF BUYING ALL THOSE BOTTLES IN THE 90S/EARLY 2000S! I PRAISE MY WONDERFUL GOD OF LOVE FOR SO MANY WONDERFUL PEOPLE AND THINGS HE HAS GIVEN ME!!

I LOVE YOU ALL! JAMIE "GLASS MAN" LINDSEY

Steve/sewell

Reaction score
Congradulations Jamie sorry you had to part with some of your prized possesions but it seems it all worked out in the end for you.

crozet86

Reaction score
Glad you had a great time Jamie you deserve it. Hate that you had to sell some of your collection, i have had to do that myself.Nothing like hanging out with old friends and meeting new ones.I dont know you personally but have read alot of your posts and you always seemed really nice and enjoy life. Take care

RED Matthews

Reaction score
Well Jamie, I am glad you had such a good time and success, at the bottle show. I am sorry about your chair letting you down (no pun intended!!). What a bummer, at least I guess your cushioning kept you from breaking any bones.

I have neglected to find our what king of glass items are your favorite to collect.
Do you have any glass fly traps? I have about two dozen of them and I am thnking about listing some on the bay. I also have some great fishing net glass floats, but when I checked them out on the bay - I didn't like the prospects of selling them.
Something has to turn this recession around soon!!.

Thanks for being who you are. RED Matthews

mr.fred

Reaction score
Jamie you Old Hippie----glad to hear you made out ok at the show!--to bad you had to let your glass go----but it all works out in the end my friend[;)]---A fresh start is always welcome.----Take Care---------Mr.Fred.

RedGinger

Reaction score
Hey Jamie, I'm so happy for you guys. That's awesome. Things are just things, right? Glad you got some new pieces to add to your collection. You guys are good people and deserve some happiness. What other kinds of bottles do you like?

bottle_head9

Reaction score
Good for you Jamie.I`m glad you were able to get caught up on your bills.I love Red Lobster!![:)]

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Jamie, my pal.... sometimes you gotta think of bottles as a commodity.. they can come in handy, as you just done seed.. I WISH I could sell some of mine, but they're not worth a mini jumbo shrimp from .. mmmmm Red Lobster !! That must have been quite a treat.. we only go out for dinner if my mom or dad is in town.. very rarely.. I ain't ate in a restaurant sine last April.. what did you have ? ..besides lobster??

blobbottlebob

Reaction score
Great to hear the news Jamie with some creamy butter on top! Congrats and best wishes going forward.

RedGinger

Reaction score
Yeah, we would like to eat vicariously through you guys. What did you order? I'm trying to save up to get some sushi, which requires a mini-trip.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alatide