WTB Damaged Horse Shoe Bitters or Kelly's Cabin

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

stlouisbottles

Reaction score
I am looking for a damaged Horse Shoe Bitters Collinsville ILL or a damaged green Kelly's Cabin Bitters. Prefer one with a damaged top but will consider others. Please email me a stlouissoda@aol.com

old.s.bottles

Reaction score
Just curious, but why are you looking specifically for a damaged bottle?

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
I do that too. If there's a bottle I really want but can't afford the say $300, I'd gladly take one damaged for $30.
Theo there may also have a repair he's looking to try, who knows. I'll guess I'll wait for the answer,

stlouisbottles

Reaction score
Looking for one that would make a display bottle or possibly repair it if possible and display it.

cannibalfromhannibal

Reaction score
Hey there, I have 2 badly damaged/broken green Kelly's with pictures under my post from 4/1 titled "broken dreams". Take a look and see if either interest you. One on left was in 2 major pieces and the second one to come out of the hole, so I didn't keep every piece since I thought I had recovered all the pieces to the first one, which is on the right side. Unfortunately, I failed to recover all the pieces to the first one but glued back what I had. I think the one on left is less complete, but with only 2 major pieces it was easier to glue as opposed to the other one with numerous pieces, plus I am not the best at gluing. I would be willing to sell one as I don't really need two to remember what a drag it was to dig three broken Kelly's. (The third was an amber one and only kept the base portion.) Jack

stlouisbottles

Reaction score
I am still looking for a damaged or not Horse Shoe Bitters at a reasonable price, anybody got one?

stlouisbottles

Reaction score
I would still like to buy a good or slightly damaged Horse Shoe Collinsville ILL Bitters.

stlouisbottles

Reaction score
I am still looking for a Damaged or not Horse Shoe Bitters and a nice colored Kelly's Bitters with possibly a neck broke off that can be repaired. Thank you in advance!

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mistymad28