Yesterdays Finds

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

JohnRoy

Reaction score
Yesterday, my sister-in-law had her bridal shower, and I slipped away to look on the farm for some bottles behind the old general store. I went though all of the bottles and finally found some Pepsis from the 40's, which is what I have been looking for particularly in there. I found 2 Red, White, and Blue ACL's from 1947 and 1948 (Augusta, GA, and Rock Hill, SC). I also found a Fountain Syrup Pepsi Red and White Bottle from 1942 (Long Island, New York). The guide said that it is worth $35, but I wonder if I could get that much. I found an amber Orange Crush, an embossed Dr. Pepper with a clock on the back, Blue Ridge Soda, something called 5 Points (embossed), Dixie Dew, Icy Brook, Buddy's, and a Frostie Good Tasting Root Beer to name a few. -John

whiskeyman

Reaction score
You should be able to get at least $35 for the Pepsi Fountain Syrup....The red/white & blue Pepsis have some appeal and sell at $20.00 or so...The Blue Ridge (Marion,VA.?)...usually sells for $8-10.00....Dr.Pepper & amber Orange Crush are common so about $5.00 tops...UNLESS- the Dr Pepper has script writing and then it could go as high as $60.00....The Frostie,if squatty and from Tri City Beverage Co should sell about $20.00...otherwise about $10

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TonyG1