You guys and gals have GOT to see this video!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Steve/sewell

Reaction score
I feel so lucky this happened I was taking out the trash as usual on a Thrusday night when my neighbor the one with a belly you could play wall ball off of pulled into his driveway and this song was on the radio

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gmz0h3r3Sos

I have not been able to sit still ever since I wanna swing my self around and boogie what a trip.. this song does something indescribabel to me

Steve/sewell

Reaction score
I feel like I have been alien abducted. [8|][8|][8|] How many fingers am I holding up?[:-][:-] I took my Siberian Husky to pet smart for his usual grooming while in there he decided to dot the floor with Siberian sausage and a dash of Ruskie lemonade. How embarrassing they give you little bags to put everything in I needed a yard bag.When the grooming department finally took me in to take down the info on my dog and my contact numbers when asked for my name I uttered Steve Sh_tman uhhh Atkinson,hey by the way what do I do with this yard bag of Dog Shiest and pee pee? The girl said oh just leave it there someone will be by to pick it up.I said to myself who in their right mind would come and take this away? Ok I am back home waitin for the call from Petsmart to pick up my juvenile delinquent dog.[:mad:]

glass man

Reaction score
Know how you feel!the lab we had before this one had to mark the territory all over the vet's office...with a lady going right behind him getting it up saying its okey this happens alot"...still was embarrassing..but man I miss that dog!!

JAMIE

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmajeau