Your best find of 2004

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

IRISH

Reaction score
Hi all, what was your best found or acquired in 2004 ? let's get some great photo's going in this thread. Dosn't matter if you have already posted the photo before, it will be good to see the cream of our finds in the one thread.

Here's mine, also my best find of all time [:D] . It's my wine-shaped Fosters beer, exceptionally rare and very desirable.

Lj21624.jpg

Attachments

• Lj21624.jpg
    Lj21624.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 77

wootten

Reaction score
looks like a nice looking bottle-wow-wendy-okay -being new here-I am going to get pix out to you all

IRISH

Reaction score
Come on people where are the photo's of last years good finds [:D] , I hoped this thread would be a pictorial list of the amaxing stuff we all dig [;)] .
I'll look foward to seeing your photo's Wendy [:)] .

S.C. Warner

Reaction score
it happens out in Vegas, and it happens in Moline.
Come on people where are the photo's of last years good finds
OK, mine is coming! I gave it to my B.I.L., (took him on first dig!) and he is bringing it over for pictures. Irish, like to say this is great idea for thread topic, I bet it fills up. Also, that is a very nice Foster's. I think it matches my complexion right about now![:D]

den.

wootten

Reaction score
ok-this should fill up fast-I just have to wait for my daughter to get home-she is the camera/computer wizard-you are all so funny-wendy

Gunsmoke47

Reaction score
Hey Irish, I thought you were sending me that Fosters in exchange for my nicely dug 1970 coke bottle? I've been waiting. [:D] Well I had a tough time deciding so I thought I would put up a couple of my favorite of 2004. These were both dug so that makes it even sweeter! Happy Diggin, Kelley

Rp44532.jpg

Attachments

• Rp44532.jpg
    Rp44532.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 75

Gunsmoke47

Reaction score
I almost forgot this beauty. No color, but I believe it is quite rare. It also has a neat story behind it which explains why it is so scarce. This one was dug also. Happy Diggin, Kelley

Vt56801.jpg

warith

Reaction score
how about these two; I couldn't make my mind up on which I preferred; the internal thread Tooheys is very special, but the embossing on the Tooth Brother's "Black Horse Ale" bottle is hard to beat.

Vt57898.jpg

Attachments

• Vt57898.jpg
    Vt57898.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 87

IRISH

Reaction score
Hey Warith, I'd go for the Tooheys as the best of the two as while they are both stunning bottles the Black Horse is fairly common and the Tooheys is very much the opposite [:)] . Did you dig them ?

CALDIGR2

Reaction score
Those are all excellent bottles! IRISH, find me a "Kangaroo". BIG reward for a good one. Gunsmoke 47, USA Hospitals are super sweet, too. Not many collectors realize that they had clear, ground stoppers. THIS is my best find of '04. Sorta rare, kinda valuable.

Ki19223.jpg

Attachments

• Ki19223.jpg
    Ki19223.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 74

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member