Your Bottle Room!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

ScottBSA

Reaction score
I really enjoy the pictures of the bottles and displays. I'm not sure if I should let my wife see the pictures. She thinks my kitchen cabinet tops and two basement bookcases are plenty. Look, honey, I can run a ledge around the living room for more bottles! Actually, I have bottles in every room but two bedrooms. I wanted to turn my daughter's old room into a bottle room, but I like living here!

Scott

epackage

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: ScottBSA

I really enjoy the pictures of the bottles and displays. I'm not sure if I should let my wife see the pictures. She thinks my kitchen cabinet tops and two basement bookcases are plenty. Look, honey, I can run a ledge around the living room for more bottles! Actually, I have bottles in every room but two bedrooms. I wanted to turn my daughter's old room into a bottle room, but I like living here!

Scott
Sounds like you're not really LIVING there at all Scott, toss the old ball and chain and get to work on those shelves!!![8D]

NyDigger1

Reaction score
385148_150852511685125_2035783601_n.jpg

one corner of my room setup before I started collecting 5 boroughs blobs, will post new pics soon, this is back from 2009

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kennyg1960