1928-30 embossed "good for life" 10-2-4

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Lightwave

Reaction score
Hello,

I found the embossed (not debossed) 1928-30? 6.5 oz clear bottle with the 10-2-4 clock face with hands embossed on the back. Dr. Pepper logo (still used the period after Dr) is on the bottom face and Durham, N.C. embossed on the bottom lip.

Anyone know the relative value of this soda bottle? It is in good condition with expected wear and no chips or cracks.

Thanks, Keith.

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
No value to speak of except aesthetically pleasing. Maybe a specific city might interest someone.

Lightwave

Reaction score
Thanks,

I've picked up interesting glass peices all of my life, but I'm relatively new to bottle collecting and very new to actualy physicaly digging for them myself (turns out its alot more fun than just collecting alone)

Are embossed Milks with 4 digit phone number and local provenance worth anything?

Keith.

OsiaBoyce

Reaction score
Don't let cows get you missguided. These bottles bring 30-35 bucks in good shape. The embossed bottles run on a ratio of 1 to 40 or better I'd guess . There are tons of debossed ones out there for a couple of dollars a shot. Your milk can't guess. Don't do N.C. milks a S.C. comparable 10 to 20 range.

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Sorry if I was wrong, I can be and admit it freely. I just tried completed items on ebay and nothing similar ended with even a 5 or 10 dollar sale.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tasha85