4-3-2010 Dig- Lots O' Blobs

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Jim

Reaction score
Thanks, guys. It sure is fun to find a place with some goodies after a few non-productive outings. I love the Lewistown Bottling Works blobs, but they were all varieties that I already have. There are at least six different ones of them, and I'm always checking carefully to see if there are any more. They come in aqua and clear, with several different slug plate and lettering configurations.

I like having a few spares of bottles like these. I often bring newly-found bottles to work with me for everyone to check out. When someone really likes the bottle and says about how they have never seen one, it's cool to be able to say "You like that? It's yours!". If I have duplicates of a local bottle, I'll make sure Rob has one first. After that, I will often give them to friends. The last thing they are expecting is for you to give them the cool piece of history that they were just admiring. It's fun to make someone's day. The antique dealers can go dig their own to sell [8D].

Conan will have to deal with my wife if he wants the clover bottle [:D]. As soon as she saw it, in all of its dirty, fresh-dug filth, she loved it and said "We're definitely keeping that one!". ~Jim

Haldy

Reaction score
Jim: Haven't been on this site for quite awhile, but I was happy to see that you had a good dig. I'd love to find a nice lot of blobs like you found. Hope you have some more good luck at that site.

Denny

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter