7-29 Pit Dig

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Haldy

Reaction score
Jim:

Congratulations on another successful privy dig! I love the old cobalt blue crocks. I hope you and Gene continue to have a good supply of privies to dig. Keep up the good work!!

Denny

Jim

Reaction score
Steve, That is very possibly a Lewistown bottle. Very cool!

Denny, This was one of our best pits yet. We have permission for one nearby if we can find it, hopefully we will!

Best wishes for Carol. Gene and I will be thinking of you. ~Jim

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
The end is never the end, just look in the next yard! haha, cool you guys got some good local stuff! looked like a great dig! we are into a crazy one I just hope thay are not to smashed up, if it all plays out for this pit, the first owner had 9 kids !! and was a doctor! you know had had to drink booze & drink cures hahah! I will keep ya posted. Rick

Jim

Reaction score
Sick Rick! Your pit is looking good, my man. Those shards suggest a sweet-azz trash layer below.

We have another one lined up that is owned by the same guy who restored the brick house where we just dug. It should be good, the house there was 1830s. If it takes a month, we will find it! ~Jim

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
Hahaha I feel sick cuz I cant sleep! lol the house we are at is the 1830s to, the lady who got us permissions that writer I told you about, she a local historian she said the first owner had nine kids and he was a doctor! man he must have drank like a fish and took some cures lol 9 kids! well good luck on finding your next one, i know you will cuz you got skillz[8D] now IM getting tired lol seeya. Rick

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ROC.NYbottles