Anyone else out there getting in some digging???

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

dirtflicker

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone else out there has been gittin er' dug? Seems like a lot of you fellas are on vacation or something...usually there are more cool stories to read??? come on fellas....it is the weekend now....GO OUT AND DIG SOME GOODIES.....THEN WRITESOME GOOD STORIES WITH PICS AND VIDEOS!!!!!

GIT ER' DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUG

DF

DIGGER DAVE

Reaction score
Ok you got it. I promise to dig and post my finds before the weekend is up. I am no longer sick and the weather is suppose to be cooler. NO EXCUSES ! I will GET UR DUUUUUGGG !!!

dirtflicker

Reaction score
I will GET UR DUUUUUGGG !!!

YEAH BUDDY.........COME ON YOU GUYS, GET OUT AND GET IT DUG THIS WEEKEND....AND IF YOU DON'T HAVE A CAMERA OR A SCANNER FoR PICS.......BORROW ONE!!!! THE WEEKEND IS ON!

JGUIS

Reaction score
I've been getting at least an hour a day in. Check out my "Thread that wont die" in What is it after 1900. It's called Darm Fump Pt 2, 3, 4. I just posted some pics of the hole. Granted, nothing nearly as old, or cool as the stuff you guys are pulling out, and not nearly as deep a hole, but I can't make myself leave to start a new one till it's done. As soon as it is, I have a few 1859 schoolhouse sites to investigate.

Oh, and Git er dug.[;)]

Yooper14

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I'm back home now...you're right. Some of us were on vacation. I was out for two weeks, to the Dakotas, Minnesota, and Michigan. I had my probe and tools along, but I tell you, there's a serious drought out there...it was like digging through bedrock! While visiting the folks, my father and I checked on a dump just down the road. We poked around for a few minutes, and came out with some inks. He's real excited about the new hobby he's found!!
We'll try to get out to the dump and get some more finds to post soon!
Tim

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cehobson