Been Getting My Grass By The Bale

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

glass man

Reaction score
BEST HAY I EVER SEED WAS BROUGHT BACK FROM VIETNAM BY A VERY GOOD SOLDIER! COULDN'T BRING A WHOLE BALE HOME WITH HIM,BUT THAT HAY WAS SO GOOD IT DID NOT TAKE MUCH AS GROWN ROUND HERE. THAT HAY MADE ALL THE COWS THINK THE BEATLES WERE PLAYING LIVE IN THE CORNER OF THE FIELD. MMMMMOOOOOO! JAMIE

RedGinger

Reaction score
Hay from Jamaica will make even the soggiest potato chips good. Must be the way it's plowed. Other than that, I'm a little paranoid about hay. Not a big fan.

bottle_head9

Reaction score
Haven`t bailed any hay since I quit smoking cigaretts four years ago.I was affraid it would make me go back to the cigs.Never was a big fan, don`t miss it much.

RedGinger

Reaction score
It's got to be hard to bale hay when you're smoking cigarettes. You get out of breath. A friend and I were trying to dance the other day and we looked at each other and we're like, "We can't be out of breath already!" We baled some hay not too long ago and that is supposedly harder on your lungs than smoking cigarettes.

cordilleran

Reaction score
Somewhere in the Great American Southwest
Osia:

"Old" is a relative term. Kinda like "big", "strong", etc. One must approach life a la gestalt. One must be greater than the sum of one's parts. At 5' 6" I'm a big little man (or a little big man). The scales say I'm 61 pounds over weight for my height. Doc says I am far from fat. So much for the couch potato Body Mass Index. It's all relative. Tote that line and lift that bale, get's a little drunk and you ... you get the idea. I suspect I'll be benching 450 pounds when I'm sixty. Besides, how are you expected to compete in a physical world unless you get physical?

glass man

Reaction score
NO BIG FAN OF HAY EITHER. GIVES ME THE HAY FEVER. IT HELPS A LOVED ONE WITH GLYCOMA. FACT. THEY SAY IT DON'T BUT IT DO. THE GOV. SAYS HAY IS %10 STRONGER NOW THEN IN THE 60S. WHO THEY GOT DOING THAT JOB AND KEEPING UP WITH IT? ALSO DEPENDS ON WHERE THE HAY COMES FROM ON AND ON. TOO MANY VARIABLES TO MAKE A BLANKET STATEMENT LIKE THAT. BUT TAX DOLLARS GOT TO GO SOME WHERE AND WHEN THEY DO RESULTS MUST BE GOTTEN,TRUE OR NOT,OR PEOPLES WILL THINK THEY MONEY IS BEING WASTED ON SOME THING STUPID + GOTTA HAVE AMMO FOR THE WAR ON HAY! HAY,HAY,HAY! LIKE OLE FAT ALBERT USED TO SAY! OH LORDY PICK A BALE OF COTTON OLE LORDY PICK A BALE OF HAY. "THATS THE HAY WE WERE". HOW MUCH IS RITA "HAY-WORTH"?[:mad:] HELP ME I'M GETTING IN THAT NAME SOMEN MOOD! CHARLIE :NINA AND ME WOULD LOVE TO STAY IN THAT CABIN,COUNT GYPSYS,MAKE FIRES,AND BURN A LITTLE HAY. WHAT YOU SAY? AIN'T NO DEA HAY "TAKE -YOU- TO-TASK" FORCE THERE IS THEY? A GREAT TRAVEL BROCHURE"GETTING ROMANTIC IN ROMANIA AND MAKING A LITTLE HAY"![:)] J-ME

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
I have the Hoyt Alpha Tec.It used to be silver but I got it powder coated to hunt with.I also have a PSE Carroll they are both fairy old bows.I used the Hoyt in 3d shoots.80% let off also.
Now days these bows are much lighter and faster then the ones I have now,but speed doest all ways kill, (deer) [;)]
I had a golden Eagle for the longest time,got my first deer with one if I remember correctly.Great bow.But those days of climbing trees at dawn and sitting there for 8 hours are done [:D] Now I just take out the 306 and go back to bed lol. I still have both bows I wont sell them,I may get a bug up my Ass to shoot again one day.
Right now I am off to finish up this pit that SUCKS! but it has to be done. Later

76DD909956854D04BA814F2592345D6B.jpg

Attachments

• 76DD909956854D04BA814F2592345D6B.jpg
    76DD909956854D04BA814F2592345D6B.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 74

Penn Digger

Reaction score
Shame on you Pot Heads! I miss those Dead shows back in NYC in the late eighties. Wished I remembered more of the ones I went to.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JOYCELR