Daily Bible Verse

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

cyberdigger

Reaction score
How does one moderate a thread like this? [>:]
Have fun, folks!

epackage

Reaction score
What do you feel the need to moderate Chuckles ??

cyberdigger

Reaction score
All I'm saying is.. when it comes to religion, you people are on your own.. I'm not gonna stick up for any group or belief, I'm officially neutral on this.. and as long as it keeps going the way it's going, I have no beef here.. just keep.. doin yer stuff there peeps..

photolitherland

Reaction score
I personally like this one.

Then he went up from there to Bethel; and as he was going up the road, some youths came from the city and mocked him, and said to him, “Go up, you baldhead! Go up, you baldhead!†So he turned around and looked at them, and pronounced a curse on them in the name of the LORD. And two female bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the youths. - 2 Kings 2:23-24

glass man

Reaction score
"BE NOT DECEIVED GOD IS NOT MOCKED...THAT WHICH A PERSON SOWS SHALL HE ALSO REAP"

"IT IS A TERRIBLE THING TO FALL INTO THE HANDS OF A LIVING GOD"

"IF WE CONFESS OUR SINS,HE IS FAITHFUL AND JUST TO FORGIVE US OUR SINS AND CLEANSE US FROM ALL UNRIGHTEOUSNESS"

photolitherland

Reaction score
This is a good lesson

Do not eat anything you find already dead. You may give it to an alien living in any of your towns and he may eat it, or you may sell it to a foreigner...
Deuteronomy 14:21

glass man

Reaction score
YEAH..I SEE NOTHING ON HERE TO MODERATE...COURSE THE THREAD IS DAILY BIBLE VERSE...BUT IF PEOPLE WANT TO SAY OTHER THINGS OR EVEN MAKE FUN THAT IS COOL!

THEY EVEN LAUGHED AND MADE FUN OF JESUS ON THE CROSS AND HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING BUT SAY "FATHER FORGIVE THEM THEY KNOW NOT WHAT THEY DO"

SO IF IT DIDN'T BOTHER HIM PEOPLE MAKING JOKES AT HIS EXPENSE WHY SHOULD WE CARE IF SOME WANT TO SAY OTHER THINGS BESIDES BIBLE VERSES? JAMIE

AntiqueMeds

Reaction score
I guess if its ok to have a bible thread on a bottle site then its ok to post other stuff on a bible thread. I'm all for free speach.
My god hates it when humans say they know what she wants.[;)]

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaveL