Finally Found A Dump

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

photolitherland

Reaction score
Well, Ive been collecting bottles for almost two years now and have bought most of mine. I found a few in a creek here in Russellville, but they were few and far between. Ive been searching the creeks and rivers within like a 30 mile radius of here and I finally found an amazing dump in Clarksville, AR. I was walking along this trail and I started seeing a few broken tooled tops and then came across a broken pepper sauce bottle. The area above this trail was literally packed with old and new broken glass. Its a very very steep hill though covered in terribly painful vines and poison ivy which I am now covered in but the broken glass covered this hill for a good quarter mile. I didnt find too much today though because the mosquitoes were terrible and I had to leave. But I found a rare local druggist bottle and a couple other turn of the century bottles. There was also quite a bit of broken ACL bottles everywhere. Im so glad I found this dump, I love the excitement of finding bottles, its so much better than buying them.

c1.jpg

I know, not too exciting but hopefully there will be some well preserved local ACL bottles hiding somewhere.

c.jpg

Heres some of the tooled stuff I found, I was only there for about 45 minutes, the bugs were driving me crazy but if this is what I can find just on the surface in that amount of time, I cant wait to see what Ill find while being there a whole day.
The bottle on the right says Filtrene Sewing Machine Oil.

c2.jpg

TJSJHART

Reaction score
I DON'T COLLECT EMBOSSED SODA BOTTLES ,OR TRY NOT TO , BUT THAT IS ONE SWEET LOOKIN DR. PEPPER . GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR FUTURE BOTTLE DIGS .

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
baumbers