Found a Green Peppersauce!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

CALDIGR2

Reaction score
Those are very nice sauces. My wife has seven different colors of them and really wants one in honey amber. S&P stands for Stickney & Poor, a mustard, spices and extract business located at 207-207 State St in Boston, Mass. They date from the late 1880s to mid '90s.

Wheelah23

Reaction score
That's a really cool bottle, especially in that color! Like Red, I've never dug one, but I sure hope to! Maybe I'll get a cobalt one... [8D]

beendiggin

Reaction score
Excellent..I would hit that spot again and again and probably again...thats a great spot in the dump if it's undisturbed. We've got an old town dump around here that has been dug through for 40-50 years running, and I can't find much whole stuff there anymore. But one day I dug an unlisted size pontilled Maine bottle (Nathan Wood). So, you never know!

JOETHECROW

Reaction score
Northwestern Pa. (Near scenic Lake Perfidy)
Actually Joe gave me one many moons ago but clear.

Ben,...thanks for the nostalgic reminder...LoL, That was the first (and only) one of those baby's that I've dug[:D]...Dug it in the 80's and It's never had any good peppersauce company here....It had much better similar companions on your shelf...I'd like to see a color run of those,...kinda like the JSP bottles but even cooler.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sneaky Pete