found large bottle dump. Delaware

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Dawie

Reaction score
Great info thanks you for the feedback
i was worried that if i bring in heavy equipment later it could have damaged something.
i will still use caution and try to see what is deeper later when i start cleaning out the area more

this area had a large number of phragmites we are working to remove as they are invasive, the bottles started to show up as we are in the first stage to clear it to restoring the area back to native.

glas history

Reaction score
Hello, I am new on the site and just popped in to ask if we have any diggers in Delaware.
I have a very old bottle dump on property at the edge of a swampy marsh that I consider cleaning up.
As many of the bottle just on surface / imbedded are very old my friend suggested I reach out to the local bottle community see if anyone in interested to dig them up and preserve them..

Please feel free to reach out to me if you're interested.

Cheers
Dawie
Hi, I just moved to Delaware & used to dig bottles in Pittsburgh. I would love to see what is on your site! Can’t wait to hear back from you! Pat

MK410

Reaction score
Hello, I am new on the site and just popped in to ask if we have any diggers in Delaware.
I have a very old bottle dump on property at the edge of a swampy marsh that I consider cleaning up.
As many of the bottle just on surface / imbedded are very old my friend suggested I reach out to the local bottle community see if anyone in interested to dig them up and preserve them..

Please feel free to reach out to me if you're interested.

Cheers
Dawie
Hi Dawie! Whereabouts are you located in DE? My husband and I live in Talbot County, MD. We might not be too far apart and would love to connect with other diggers :)

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lichen