Great Day of Digging With My Son - Videos...

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

peejrey

Reaction score
Lots of stuff there, looks like you had a great day with your son.
Those locals are nice, by the way, dose your son have his own designated collection now?

Staunton Dan

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: peejrey

Lots of stuff there, looks like you had a great day with your son.
Those locals are nice, by the way, does your son have his own designated collection now?

Yes, his collection is steadily growing and so is he. Seems like only yesterday that he was just a babe in my arms. I am fortunate to have this time with him.

farmerdan

Reaction score
Looks like you both had a great day. Now that's what I call quality time! I think I want to arrange a family dig next time we go to the dump- If we want a future for our hobby, that's the only way to do it! Thanks Dan I always enjoy your posts. [:)]

Farmerdan

Reaction score
dug a dump yesterday found 2 broken mineral waters and my buddy found whole bunch of broken blobs hutchs and sodas all broken

epackage

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Staunton Dan

Thanks for your comments. It's good to know that some are reading and watching some of my posts.
Many are reading and watching Dan, you always have great stuff to show and talk about, 156 views at this post alone...Jim

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
Like I said before Dan,I hope that dump keeps producing for you,mabye it will still be cooking when your kid reaches his teen years.[:D]
I know a way for that to happen,stop digging it now and your kid will have more years to dig it when he's' older Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa dig the hell out of it!!!![8D][8D][8D]

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saturday