Here's a NICE one On E fee goimg fer big $

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

bamascavenger

Reaction score

kbobam

Reaction score
Saw that one too; pretty impressive! Although that back label would make me expect it to have the "u7p" embossing.
And not as impressive as your 'old lady', you lucky dog. (I'll be joining you at the half-century shortly.) Cheers, Bob

bamascavenger

Reaction score
Hey Bob, I agree, The bottle label and the 7up neck did not match, but it was def a 1937 bottle. Must have been one of the first switch overs from u7p and that is why it was worth that much? Maybe someone knew that? KATHY?????
And thank you on your compliment...it's a sweet ride! Heres a pic. Bought this from a guy who had it on ebay and he just happened to live 20 miles from us. After a few phone calls he cancelled auction and we bought it. These Harleys have a New Factory color this year, Candy Red Sun Glow, It also has,Powder and chrome mix on engine, added...Vance and Hines short shot staggered Headers, Harlen Ness Big Sucker Air Cleaner and Vance and Hines Fuel Pack for the air and fuel mixture is now different from factory lean sluggish engine! More torque and very faster response now.

8FC7298DA7384E3FA51E6A9C5CE7DB09.jpg

Attachments

• 8FC7298DA7384E3FA51E6A9C5CE7DB09.jpg
    8FC7298DA7384E3FA51E6A9C5CE7DB09.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 75

glass man

Reaction score
BEAUTIFUL MAN!!!!! HEY ,YOU SURE YOUR WIFE AIN'T TRYING TO GET YOU KILLED ON THAT THANG?[8D] JUST KIDDIN! HEY ,HAPPY 50!! I JUST TURNED 55 AND I THINK "WOW LESS THAN 4 TIMES MY AGE AND THE CHEROKEE INDIANS STILL LIVED IN THIS AREA AND THE CREEK WASN'T POLLUTED[9 LP TROUT WERE COMMON,ACCORDING TO A HISTORY OF THIS PLACE WRITTEN IN THE 1890S!],THE AREA WAS BEAUTIFUL"! DANG THE WHITE EYES AND THEY CILIVAZATION!!!![:mad:]

bamascavenger

Reaction score
Ever seen the big Indian rock that has bowls carved out of and some started in fron of a bank i think around Kennesaw? My Mother lives off Bellsferry Rd and she took me to see it and i cannot remember where it is. Do you? They just bought 35 acres in the mountains outside of Jasper. Know where that is? They say they have to get away from where they are now, too many people than it was in 1980.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ROC.NYbottles