Paranormal investigation leads to bottle find

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

bottlenutboy

Reaction score
it all started on what seemed to be a very average day, one of my dad's friends mother had died and he was getting rid of some of her things among which was a matress that she had just bought... so since he was just going to throw it away dad brought it home cause we needed a new one... the next night mom went upstairs to their room and turned on the lamp so that dad could turn off the light on the ceiling fan from the 3-way switch on the stairs just as dad turns off the light and starts up the stairs the lamp clicks off all by itself... mom yelled at dad cause in the heat of the moment she thought he did it but quickly realized this wasnt possible, and at the same time dad yelled at mom for turning off the lamp because he almost tripped trying to climb the stairs in the dark... we left the house immediately and went to stay at my grandmothers house for the night... when we came back the next day the wall clock had been turned back an hour... we thought maybe the battery was just weak so we changed the batteries and reset the clock and thought nothing more of it until the next day when it happened again ... my dad working 3rd shift as a night watchman slept most of the day and got up late in the afternoon to get ready for work... so most of the time his friend would come over to talk a while before he left for work. we were all sitting around downstairs in the living room waiting for him to get up when we heard him walking around upstairs... so we waited and waited but he never came down... mom went up to see why and he was still asleep in the bed in the same position he was in when she checked on him last... needless to say she woke him up he went to work and we went to my grandma's... months later dad had found a new 1st shift job and we were watching TV upstairs in their bedroom. when it started getting cool we decided to close the door out to the deck, which by the way is about 10 feet from the ground, so mom went to close the door she quickly slammed it and ran... she slammed it so hard it bounced back open... we asked her what was going on and she said she saw a little boy on the deck who said "Hey" to her... dad went to check it out and close the door but no one was out there...

we finally burned that mattress and we havent had anything like that happen to us yet...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JOYCELR