Schwamp deeg

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

E

Reaction score
Well,

I did make it down to the swamp last week and made a couple good finds - pretty cool finding new spot that has been under the nose of diggers/civil war relic hunters for 40 years without being tapped, but I have to give my older brother credit for coming up with the idea (I stole his idea and kinda screwed him - I'll' make it up to him though, honest). Two finds: A "Richmond Aeromatic Gingerale" pictured below, and a teal squat "Mason & Burns" from Richmond - the photo of this beauty did not take of course, will redo and post.

E

Reaction score
Doh!

3FD540CCCD59479CA724E8B70EE5DC62.jpg

Attachments

• 3FD540CCCD59479CA724E8B70EE5DC62.jpg
    3FD540CCCD59479CA724E8B70EE5DC62.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 35

kanudigit?

Reaction score
Cool! Me and vabottles never did go check out the spots you told us about. He is out of the digging/exploring hobby for a while. Kind of puts me out of the hobby for a while, too, since my girlfriend just looks at me funny when I ask her if she will go with. :(

E

Reaction score
Meech,

Yup its an F. Dusch, kinda hesistant to type in that name for some reason - love the "Aeromatic Ginger Ale". I've never found a blob of that shape before, what do you estimate the age, 70's? The Mason & Burns is sweet, I will get it in my next photo session, I found a similar one without a top on the James years ago, payback is swell.

Kanudigit,

I am going west next week (wednesday) out to Amelia/Cumberland counties to dig a couple good spots, you are welcome to join me. We will hit those spots in Tidewater soon, there is chance that I be able to sneak down either of the next two sundays (the 16th or the 23rd), do those days work for you?

This afternoon I am going back to the swamp - it's tough work but when you find something its usually very old. E

kanudigit?

Reaction score
Sounds awesome, give me a holler. I'll flip you my number if you want.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RyGuy73