So, what do you drink?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

AiXeLsyD13

Reaction score
Pop? Beer? Does it affect what you collect?

I like Coca~Cola, Dr. Pepper, & just abotu any kind of Root Beer the most. Although, every once in a while, I crave an Orange Crush.

As far as beer, I like Yuengling the most, but Straub is coming up there as a close second. I do like Stoney's and Michelob Amber Bock, but I can never seem to find the Amber Bock.

HunterGatherer

Reaction score
Heh, you said pop.

As for soda (coke being the general term to us Central Floridians) I prefer Ginger Ale. Not just any kind though; it has to be Blenheim. Other than that, Root Beer and Grape soda are both a close second to the reigning champion, Coke.

Beer is definately Yuengling and I do like Amber Bock (actually easier to find than Yuengling here), so I am going to have to try Straub. Anything harder has to be Gin and Tonic, or maybe vodka cranberry.

capsoda

Reaction score
Diet Coke with Splenda or strawberry soda when I can find them. Also like cream soda.

Beer I can take or leave but any Michelob, Miller High Life and Miller Black Lable. Yuengling is ok too.

The good stuff is Jack Daniels straight, on the rocks, with a sprits of soda or with Diet Coke. (No Sugar No Hang Over. Vodka is ok for a second.

Only affects my collecting if I am drinking while digging/collecting.[:-]

Gunsmoke47

Reaction score
Whiskey and water. Only affects my collecting if I'm drinking it while on the bottle section on Ebay.[&o]

epgorge

Reaction score
Use to drink Single barrel Scotch (Glenlivet or better), before that, JD on the rocks or straight up. Jim Beam was also a preference as you can't beat Bourbon or Rye whiskey. Love sqeezins. Dandelion, rhubarb, beet, elderberry, etc.... home made.

Started out on Ripple.

Now, I drink water mostly ( I do sneak an occassional beer) because of all the treatment I have had salvation glands don't work well. Also, I am now a cheap date, as it doesn't take much to get me where I am going, especially if I am taking any pain medication.

I do however, collect any bottle depicting cannabinoids, though. [:eek:] Oh yeah, also opiates, heroin, lauden, cocaine, etc.

I guess people have been self medicating for years, eh?

In all seriousness, I do love dill pickles (kosher) and I do collect Bunker Hill Pickels but I don't think it has anything to do with it. Perhaps, sub-consciously.
I also just love milk and have an extensive collection of those.

My favorite soda is cream, Fanta orange, or an Un-cola (remember that one?)

Joel

DiggerBryan

Reaction score
I like all kinds of soda, mountain dew, dr. pepper, coke, cherry coke, fanta orange, but my all time favorite would have to be just regular old pepsi. I use to drink quite a bit until the dentist told me it was making my teeth decay. [&:] So since then I have cut back to 3-4 cans a week

My favorite beer...hmm that's a toughie. I can usually drink whatever is in the fridge. But I enjoy Budweiser or Bud Light the best. Miller High Life is also a good one. ( 30 cans for $14.75 can't beat that!) As for liquor....just plain old jager or jager bombs! [sm=tongue.gif]

quarrylizard

Reaction score
ginger ale,and ever now and then dr. pepper,coors lite and most any kind of tequila,which can effect all kinds of things.

AS SOME WISE MAN ONCE SAID,I FEEL SORRY FOR NON DRINKERS,BECAUSE THEY WAKE EACH DAY KNOWING THEY WONT FEEL ANY BETTER ALL DAY........

cobaltbot

Reaction score
Coca Cola mostly but like mountain dew, 7-Up, ginger ale, Sun Drop, cherry anything, teas, almost any soda as a change of pace, can't handle diet anything! I like collecting any kind of soda, whatever the latest find is. Would really like to find some straight sided cokes and pepsis, any hutch, especially a whole Johnson Bro from Delta, Pa. I like Mike's hard berry, leomonade and golden pale ales best, liker Miller High Life and of course the colder the better. My grandparents in Tennessee used to have almost frozen six ounce sodas in a huge cooler, those were and still are the greatest treat.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barbudagirl