So, what do you drink?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

NYCFlasks

Reaction score
If I am having a drink, Spaten Optimator is the beer of choice, but will have just about any if it is what is avaliable, and will gladly enjoy good single malt Scotch or Bourbon (Jim Beam/Turkey)straight up. Oh, and a bottle of red wine with Sunday dinner.

stormysouth

Reaction score
Sweet Tea
Perrier with a twist of lime. Glass bottles only
Bud Light in a glass bottle only.
Booker's neat watching a beautiful sunset or sitting in front of a fire. Sipping it slow.

bikegoon

Reaction score
Dont drink much soda here.

Beers I prefer Mexican, Tecate or Modelo.
Liquor, my poison is Jim Beam sipped or on coke.
And Cuervo Tequila!

I guess its my California blood?

Precious Little

Reaction score
Make mine Moxie. It makes Mainers mighty, and it used to be nerve food. [:D]

bottlenutboy

Reaction score
i like almost all soda's and also collect almost all soda bottles both early and "modern"

i like beer (also have a few beers on the walls too) particularly Michelobe Ultra, Coor's light, Bud light, Miller Light, and possibly my Favorite Corona extra with a twist of lime and salt, those mexicans know what they are doing when it comes to beer, i dont really like liquor although i have had more than my share of if (evan williams straight without eating first is a VERY bad idea it makes for a nauseating feeling in the morning also i wouldnt recommend using beer as a chaser for the liquor it causes more nauseated feelings

i like the "girly" flavored drinks also like Smirnoff Twists (except raspberry because it tastes carbonated and leaves a foamy taste in your throat) black cherry is the best if you can find it!

capsoda

Reaction score
Hey Spencer, This is what a sky pilot taught me in the military during a hand of cards. "Beer befor whiskey, mighty risky, whisky before beer quite a dear".

He wasn't talking about chasing shots with beer cause that is just asking for trouble.[:'(]

For those of you who don't know what a sky pilot is, it is a military chaplin. [:)]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tasha85