Some Sodas I grabbed today

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

ironmountain

Reaction score
So I went to my favorite spot and had a bit of time to go digging through her basement...I ended up with 22bottles...here's the list, i'll get pics up later this evening when i have some quiet time....

nugrape soda atlanta GA
drink M Root Beer amber with ridges cut on the shoulder and near the base.
Werbelow's shawano, Wi
o-so Grape
Green river
Aloe 81 "a late one" green 12oz
Arola quality beverages republic michigan
Bireley's non carbonated.
Kool Ade 8oz bottle.. bottled in sheboygan, wi
sprig green 7oz
Sweet Sixteen made by carbonated bev. co. detroit mich
Orange Crush bottle clear, smooth at the shoulder and through/down the crush label, rest is ridged
snappy lemon green bottle made in ishpeming-marquette
Choc-ola Chocolate Bev. 9oz...two of these.
Sun-Rise 7oz made by sun-rise inc
Mission of California 7oz blue and white
Mission Beverages Black and white label..bottles are bit different in the swirly pattern of the glass.
Big Red 10fl oz
Howel's Root beer amber bottle
M&S Mellow and Smooth
large Squirt green bottle. The sides are swirled up to the shoulder.

so I guess that's all I snagged today..I'll get pics up later this evening..

ironmountain

Reaction score
pic 1:

298C9AF6FC274EBD86035A51F4BE4081.jpg

Attachments

• 298C9AF6FC274EBD86035A51F4BE4081.jpg
    298C9AF6FC274EBD86035A51F4BE4081.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 65

Wolfdog

Reaction score
i touched everyone of those bottles. im still bugging her about her seltzer bottles. most of what you got were on that brown bookcase
against the wall correct ?

Wolfdog

Reaction score
there is another clear orange crush that is the same as the old brown ribbed ones but it's not an acl bottle and it's from marquette.
it's in one of the many boxes on the floor

ironmountain

Reaction score
yah..i saw that one...most of these were in the crates on the floor and a few in the back on and near the bookcases..she did have one seltzer bottle there, think the price on it was 28 bucks or so...I didn't have much time to dig through all the blob tops and stuff...so i just told my daughter: anything with a cool label that looks like it's painted on, put in a pile...there was an alert bottle 6oz green..that was priced at 12or so. I asked her if the 50% is still going on and she said no, but for me she'd do it. so she took my taxid and 50% off...I still spent a fair amount, but 50% off what it would have been was nice.

Oh get this...was back at inlaws 2wks ago..had about 1hr to dig so we started in the huge gulley that is actually an old dump...first four bottles i pulled were the amber krinkles and a d pat coke and a xmas coke. was a quick 25 bucks to give to the father in law. I'll probably end up ebaying some of these because a: the deal i got on them and b: want to put the money they sell for towards the farm, which is now our hunting "camp".

I almost called you to go with me, but I can't drive for 3months (had a seizure and had tests done and was told i've probably had epilepsy my entire life) all i remember is waking up in the hospital with all the stuff for an ekg strapped to me...so..no driving for 3months til im fully on the meds. so mother in law drove us up there.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barbudagirl