Some Sodas I grabbed today

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

ironmountain

Reaction score
Nice.now that I've seen some of the masons bottles on line, thinking might just be fading. But theng again I haven't seen the same label that mine has

Wolfdog

Reaction score
it might be faded. i saw some like yours before in fact in seen one today in nagunee same bottle i believe

splante

Reaction score
some nice bottles that kool aid sticks out to me like it. hope the meds help you recover quick,good luck

ironmountain

Reaction score
Picked up a Black Bear Beverages Bottle today...7oz made in St Francis, Wisc....bad pic, had to do it quick 'cause i get to paint the porch and garage doors (big 3panel carriage doors) today.

A81488773DCC4CBAAEF22AC69CABDC5F.jpg

there were quite a few 1/2 pint and normal size (quart?) milks from semi-local wisconsin dairies but wasn't sure if 5bucks for the half pints and 10 for the ACL normal size milks was a decent price.

Attachments

• A81488773DCC4CBAAEF22AC69CABDC5F.jpg
    A81488773DCC4CBAAEF22AC69CABDC5F.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 41

Wolfdog

Reaction score
i went to eagle river sunday on the way back i stopped at a place called " the last place on earth " an antique store. the lady that was there was late 70's- early 80"s . i saw a nice 7oz embossed bottle made in mohawk mi. i wanted it but not for 45.00. most of the bottles she has are very high priced and were there last october when i was there. i always wondered why people set their prices so high and never sell anything. when i was there in october i wanted a red jacket hutch. it was 22.50 and i offered 20 and she said no
it was only a 2.50 difference. thing is the bottle was still there sunday.

ironmountain

Reaction score
some people either have an inflated idea of what the value is and think just because it's old it's worth billions...and some people just don't want to get rid of their stuff so they set exorbiant prices....

look at the yooper craigslist..there's a guy on there who has 4 dr pepper bottles and he wants 100 each for them...he has two listings and wants 50-100 bucks for each bottle he has.."they're worth that much because I looked them up!" lols

if you get the time to come down to IM i'd check on sat afternoons...there's a flea market (kind of small..maybe 20-30 vendors) but quite a few bottles if you really dig through stuff...

Wolfdog

Reaction score
where's the flea market at ? i may be out that way saturday. those dr. pepper bottles have been listed before.

ironmountain

Reaction score
right on the highway across from Home Depot where Bob's Homes used to be...They setup right in the parking lot. I deleted the pics, but I just found a mug my father in law gave to me to ebay for him....it's a Redwing crock style mug, but it's a 30th anniversary of A Prairie Home Companion mug. Couldn't find it anywhere online so I stuck it on for 24.99.....

I still haven't forgotten pics of the cast iron stoves up there...Just need to get them out from under the huge pine and in the open so i can take some normal pics instead of looking like a Nat Geo photograph.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sneaky Pete