Some Sodas I grabbed today

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Wolfdog

Reaction score
went to the flea market today. found a bottle that states " Dr. Elli's special quick dry waving fluid " its for your hair. go to the iron mine gift shop there are some old bottles in the back on the right side. there are 2 red & white Nehi ACL bottles. A 160z and a 10 or 12 oz. 4 or 5 bucks each. the smaller one is froom wisconsin and no location on the 16oz. I didn't buy them because i only collect bottles from the UP. The Dr. Elli's looks like gator skin in the glass. not bad for a buck

ironmountain

Reaction score
Nice! I couldn't make it today...I dropped son off for band stuff so he could go to negaunee to march in the parade, then out to camp Batawagama in Iron River to get daughter..few days of respite and then she goes back to camp for a week. One of the guys at the flea market last week had a couple milks from wisconsin dairies...one was a normal size painted and other was a pint painted...and he had one embossed normal...wanted 10bucks for the large, 5 for small...but i know nothing about milks so no idea if that's expensive or not...if the flea market is still going on Sunday I'll have to stop by and see what's up.....

Wolfdog

Reaction score
next time you're out this way stop at the antique store in republic. two buildings of stuff. any stores in the wisconsin area close to IM ?

ironmountain

Reaction score
awesome! im going up that way later this afternoon. have to go to mqt....was going to take my buddy to the antique stores in negaunee and go see colleen at kate's. never knew about the ones in republic.....thanks for the tip!!!

ironmountain

Reaction score
no problem..couldnt make it today anyway....had some errands and then realized it was almost 2:30cst....no sense going that late....probably going tomorrow to see Colleen and then heading into Negaunee to hit the main street stores...

Wolfdog

Reaction score
did you go see colleen ? i need to get back there and bug her some more about the seltzer bottles she has at home

Wolfdog

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: OsiaBoyce

Feels like I'm on a 'party line'.

at least we are talking about bottles not how to repair basements and junk auto jacks

ironmountain

Reaction score
lol party line...reminds me of old movies like Pillow Talk and such.....no never got to go see Colleen. Buddy ended up having to go out of town and since I can't drive because of the seizure, I was pretty much stuck at home. We're looking at next week now.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jerrykevin