Trash Pit at Old Inn 6-3-07

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Jim

Reaction score
Getting permission was simple. We just asked the owner, and she said it was fine.

Tom, Thanks for the info, buddy. Man, that sucks! The whole middle section was there, broken in half. No top or bottom, but all the embossing was present. Hopefully, I'll find a good one some day. We found the trash pit while probing for privies. It was crunchy with ash and glass. ~Jim

Brains

Reaction score
good goin, what do the insulators you have say on them? cant tel what kinds they are from the pictures but they look like a cd-102 and 104. Good digginss's

Haldy

Reaction score
Jim:

Good to see that you and Gene are back in action again! I hadn't seen you start any new posts there for awhile and I thought you had gone AWOL. Haven't done any digging myself this year yet, but would hope to connect with you guys sometime this summer. (Time flies by TOO quickly!) Good luck with your search for additional privies.

Denny

SergioWilkins

Reaction score
I wouldn't be all that sure the Brookfield piece is common. Could you snap some photos of the two insulators. I don't recognize them all that easily. Which one is unmarked, the right or left one? I'd gladly help you price them.

Jim

Reaction score
Thanks, Denny. We hope to see you sometime this summer!

The plain insulator was the one on the left. We gave it to the owner of the inn. The Brookfield is on the right. I'll get a better pic of it for you, but it will be a while. I'm leaving for vacation on Wednesday. I think I had one just like it before, but it may not be the same one. If I have time, I'll put up a picture of it tomorrow. Thanks! ~Jim

Brains

Reaction score
the plain one loks like a 104 but i dont know of any un-embosed cd 104's. Also looks like an ice or light aqua color. Hmmm, Ah, pennycuick of corse. Worth 5-10 or somthin, i dont remember at the time. The brookfield is proly the same or less but a picture will tell more.
And our vacation starts friday, were goin to the national insulator show.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ROC.NYbottles