Listerine

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

LC

Reaction score
Just thought it was worth mentioning Warren. If a person easily makes enemies, and their enemies knew of this on Google, I do not believe that person would want his or her phone number on there. Or for that matter, I am sure there would be many people that would not want their address available in a way such as this regardless.

tncgal, the kicking butt part of my post was meant as humor !

http://www.freewebs.com/yesterdaystreasures/index.htm

madman

Reaction score
hey aric wow!! see what ya started??? those bottles are cool keep them! so do we know that they are bakelite or somthing else? the soil up north is very black and rich, every cap i dug was mint wow great topic .................. m-

LC

Reaction score
Rich, did you put your area code first then your phone number? I put mine in there and it came right up. I put my Sister's phone number in the search window who lives in Arizona, and it gave me her entire address. I did try a number in Kentucky that I have had in my files for a year or two, and nothing came up in reference to it. That was a real heart breaker for me. That number was in relation to a fellow who told me of a city dump in some small town over there that he said he could get me into to do some digging ! And now his phone number is no good. Just my luck !!

logueb

Reaction score
Did mine, Nothing came up. However I did subscribe to that National Do Not Call Thingy a while back. Can't remember the website, but I know you can do it online. Great to use on those Telemarketers that some how get through. Googled my name one time. Found out that I was some famous Chef in California, Some famous Evangelist who had wrote a lot of books, and a lot of other people. May come in handy one day if the law comes after me[:D].

LC

Reaction score
I did not know that area codes could be dialed for one state and be given a number to someone in another state, unusual. All I know it worked on mine and another, but as I stated, I did type in one from Kentucky, and it came up empty. May be because of subscribing to that National Do Not Call Registry List. Still thought it was worth mentioning for those whose phone numbers that will come up, in case they would not want it to, and they can be able to get it taken off Google's list.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Panama Canal digger