BOSTON AREA???

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

southern Maine diver

Reaction score
Hey Matt...

I get down your way once in a while and I have been telling Ben (MadPaddla) for years that I would like to join him on a dig or two. I'm about an hour away from Boston and maybe two hours from you guys.

If you think you might know of some underwater places, I'll bring my boat and you guys can fish while I dig... Never know what you might catch[:eek:] Of course, we will share the finds.

Send me a PM and I'll get in touch with you,
Wayne

7BD9903FD8B948D9AFB3049FEEA49D4B.jpg

Attachments

• 7BD9903FD8B948D9AFB3049FEEA49D4B.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 79

tigue710

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: southern Maine diver

Hey Matt...

I get down your way once in a while and I have been telling Ben (MadPaddla) for years that I would like to join him on a dig or two. I'm about an hour away from Boston and maybe two hours from you guys.

If you think you might know of some underwater places, I'll bring my boat and you guys can fish while I dig... Never know what you might catch[:eek:] Of course, we will share the finds.

Send me a PM and I'll get in touch with you,
Wayne

Sweeeeeeet....!

Im Boston bound Wayne, planning on tearing a new one up there! As for down here I'll keep my secrets... I'll be back eventually... I know a spot or two to dive, unfortunately New London is filled right in. The only diving would be on 1900 fill... I have a few other places though...

southern Maine diver

Reaction score
Hey Matt...

Keep me in mind. I can handle a shovel and I don't mind being in tight places. I've been in some underwater tunnels where you could not turn around and had to back out of, so... let me know when and where you want to get together. PM me and we'll hook up.[;)]

Wayne

tigue710

Reaction score
Sounds good Wayne. I have a few areas scouted out... not sure what we will be into though. Have to case the neighborhoods better and make sure whitey is aloud! lol

Mike O

Reaction score
So what's the deal Matt, Is Boston where you re located to? I was down in your old area over the seekend (Waterbury) I went to Long Island so took the ferry over. They were doing some excavation in the town center there just outside the ferry and train stations and figured that you must have been through it, I looked quick and saw LOTS of bricks and just small glass shards. I will come and throw some dirt with you some time just let me know!

tigue710

Reaction score
Hey Mike, Im in Braintree now... was think of calling you guys to dig because I cant find any dumps around here, its heavily developed... I did manage to come across a small one yesterday finnaly, but I dont think its going to produce much. Got a local monogram druggist at least...

I'm planning on concentrating in the city but I need a partner to pull buckets! There are no vacants or anything in the old parts of town, even the lots are rented out for parking. If there is a recession going on Boston doesnt know it! Even Chelsea is nice now... So its going to be all permission digs. I want to dig five days a week... but you have an open invite once I get situated, going to need a hand! lol

I've been all over that construction site, it was leveled in the 60's already when they tore down the old part of town to build that parking garage and the projects, but I did manage a few bottles out. This one came out there...

IMG_8348.jpg

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kylese