hard to find 7up

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

wonkapete

Reaction score
Me, the guy that hasn't ever sold anything in 25 yrs of collecting, just welcomed a new daugter into the world last night! I've decided to start going through duplicates. I don't need so many bottles for them to contend with one day. I just listed one of the early ACL 7ups on Ebay. Feel free to check it out!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230413060817

digdug

Reaction score
Hey Jerry-CONGRATS on the new addition to the family! Just in time for the Holidays!

cobaltbot

Reaction score
Jerry, Congratulations on your new baby girl!!! I see your birthday is not too far off either!
Happy Holidays!

wonkapete

Reaction score
Thanks for all the well wishes guys! Warren, yea, my 2 yr old was just impressing the hospital staff by reading Coca-Cola and Dr Pepper off the menu. They couldn't believe she could read that, but she recognizes those logos. When we go to the soda row in the grocery store, she runs the row screaming out the names of each soda she passes by.. always astounding the customers. Haha! I'm sure this one will be the same way!

jays emporium

Reaction score
Hey Jerry,
I was worried about your 7 up bottle on ebay. It was only at a dollar until the last day. Then it sold for $137.65. Congrats on that too.
Jay

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kylese