wow... eew...

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

cyberdigger

Reaction score
HERE is a link to my mousy coffin post.. and here is the pic: WARNING LOOK AT OWN RISK!!

13C0A92CB3F946ADACC85A6284246584.jpg

Attachments

• 13C0A92CB3F946ADACC85A6284246584.jpg
    13C0A92CB3F946ADACC85A6284246584.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 63

surfaceone

Reaction score
Hi'ya Charlie,

Thank you. They look shaken not stirred.

I really like your photo.
5E44C779263A42B49E50B9931AD62F0B.jpg
Do'ya suppose that whittle was enhanced my the restless spirits of those long lost meeses?
meeses.jpg

100288.jpg

Little Wing

Reaction score
this works with corks but i imagine it could be adapted for meeses.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLMH0NrdfNE

makes you wonder how the poor little mice got in such a predicament.

digdug

Reaction score
I bought 65 bottles last year from someone who has a warehouse of bottles. One of them was an IBC Root Beer, 1 Liter and very dark amber glass. It had no cap on it. I brought it home and put it in a dishpan I have to clean bottles. I have to use our kitchen sink to clean all my finds.
I soaked the IBC with a few other bottles. I came back and noticed the water was pretty nasty. I picked up the IBC and began to pour out the water down the drain. I noticed a lot of grey stuff coming out of the bottle. I realized it was grey fur! I took the bottle over to the trashcan and slapped the bottom like it was a catsup bottle. Out popped a mummified (now hairless) mouse! He must have been in the bottle for many years. The bottle was so dark I did not see him in it. I had to QUICKLY disinfect the sink (and my hands) before my wife got home and make sure ALL of the fur was gone! No pictures though, I was in too big of hurry disposing of the evidence.

farmgal

Reaction score
Way to funny!!! I found a mouse nest in an old teapot I wanted...I decided ummm no! Last summer I weed wacked or whacked a big pile of very long grass. Let it sit a few weeks before I got around to raking it up. There was about 5-7 live tiny new born mice under it...I was horrified I raked over them so I put them back under a clump of grass. Went back a few hours later and mom had moved them....I hated the thought that I might of killed them. farmgal.

Brandons Bottles

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: RICKJJ59W

ORIGINAL: towhead

I have a mouse in a 7up bottle.  Eby you say?  ....hmmmm -Julie

P.S. I think there is a live one in my truck too![:(]

Just hope it doesn't die in there,warm weather is comin [X(][:D]

I had a frog in the truck before, lost under the dashboard ( It did hop out)

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Last summer I weed wacked or whacked a big pile of very long grass. Let it sit a few weeks before I got around to raking it up. There was about 5-7 live tiny new born mice under it...I was horrified I raked over them so I put them back under a clump of grass. Went back a few hours later and mom had moved them....I hated the thought that I might of killed them. farmgal.
No worries, they'll be in the house in no time.

farmgal

Reaction score
I have no fear of mice....rodents or most animals...spiders and snakes however are different...I yield to rodents and most toads while mowing the the summer....farmgal...

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jonnymanty