wow... eew...

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

farmgal

Reaction score
I've mowed several toads...for some reason we get a large amount of these tiny toads here....When I was a young girl I was trying to do a cartwheel..just has I put my second hand on the ground a snake went right between them...talk about sheet white....And to think I used to love to hold baby decay snakes....How time's change...Time to put the wee dogs to bed...Good night..Hugs

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
I love snakes and maybe you'll hate me for the reason why. I don't like mice, crickets, grasshoppers etc.. The 2' garter I mowed was great at controlling those and more. I like spiders for similar reasons.
Maybe if I lived in an area with more of the poisonous varieties I might think differently.
Except for the odd black widow and nearly extinct rattler everything is harmless here in New England
Allergies aside of coarse.

JOETHECROW

Reaction score
Northwestern Pa. (Near scenic Lake Perfidy)
[/quote]
Hello Ghost Mouseketeers,

You guys are doing all this talking about it, and no one, save Ryan, is doin any showing. And you can't really see Ryan's mouse too well. No offense, Ryan. [8D]

Now, If I had a mouse in a bottle, I'd be tryin to show it off to best advantage. Try and capture the mousiness like you would a great birdswing or bubble configuration.

Where else can ya get the mouse in a bottle story, but here...
[/quote]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Surf,...I'm afraid this is the best I can do...[:D] Upon reading this post, I was reminded of a year or two ago,....cleaning some bottles gifted to me by the daughter of a deceased long time local digger....They had been in the attic of his bottle store/ tumbling operation, and there were some Bitterquelle's that I decided to rinse out for a pic...you guessed it. I had set these grisley little tidbits on a shelf in my workshop, and one was still actually there! Here's a pic for you.[:)]

1A125B39310C4037BF4D112ABE305EC5.jpg

Attachments

• 1A125B39310C4037BF4D112ABE305EC5.jpg
    1A125B39310C4037BF4D112ABE305EC5.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 64

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
I had a jug with mouseses in it but I soaked them out years...and years ago. Oh, and years more ago. It was a long time ago. We did have cameras but not digital, that's for sure. I didn't bother with snapshots at the time anyway.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alatide