antique cannabis bottles

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

ileyb

Reaction score
hello im trying to find where i can purchase old narcotics bottles, preferably cannabis bottles. ive googled it and cant find any. can some 1 help me out?

epackage

Reaction score
E-bay has them from time to time, just watch out for fakes and "excogitated" labels, unless you're not interested in the real thing....

epackage

Reaction score
Oh yeah, welcome to the forum Granny's SIL[;)]

ileyb

Reaction score
of course i dont want any fakes. i just picked up some nice old bottles from a local farmers market of all places. this guy dug them up from different places since he was a kid. some bitter's and olive tar and stuff like that just no narcotic bottles so im looking on the net. and i checked ebay cant find any cannabis bottles.

GuntherHess

Reaction score
There arent many pre-1900 bottles with narcotic names embossed on them. McMunn's Exlixir of Opium is probably the most common.
Most of the narco bottle collectors buy later labeled bottles, of which many are fakes.
Not really a realm to enter unless you know what you are looking at.

ileyb

Reaction score
1 that ive seen is the dr. h james cannabis indica bottle. any one have info on it?

epackage

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: ileyb

of course i dont want any fakes. i just picked up some nice old bottles from a local farmers market of all places. this guy dug them up from different places since he was a kid. some bitter's and olive tar and stuff like that just no narcotic bottles so im looking on the net. and i checked ebay cant find any cannabis bottles.
Where ya from E B, it's nice to have new members join.....Jim

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kylese