Bakers Veg. Blood & Liver

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

TP

Reaction score
Hello all. New to the forum and I have inherited a collection from my dad. I was into collecting about 15 years ago but I have gotten out of it. Mostly bitters, medicine, poison and sodas.

I have a Bakers Vegetable Blood and Liver cure. Looks Like a Warners, Same size as the larger size, amber color. I will try to get pictures up in a little bit. Does anyone know anything about it?

AntiqueMeds

Reaction score
Does it look something like this?
There are a couple different versions. Great medicine bottles. Hope to find one some day.
BakersVegetable.jpg

TP

Reaction score
Thats it exactly. The embossing is not as sharp at the top but it is in mint condition otherwise. any ideas on value?

AntiqueMeds

Reaction score
There is a more rare one from the Spencer Med Co. But they are all pretty uncommon.
Color and condition make a difference on value.
email me a photo if you can and I will try and come up with a realistic value for you.

TP

Reaction score
Thanks Joe

AntiqueMeds... email sent

madman

Reaction score
welcome to the forum! greenville is right down the road from me here in knoxville, and you have a very nice and rare bottle, i can tell ya this they aint being dug! the value is in the hundreds locally!

andy volkerts

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: TP

Thats it exactly. The embossing is not as sharp at the top but it is in mint condition otherwise. any ideas on value?
[;)] I paid $325.00 for mine off e-bay a year ago, in mint condition, and it was the lookout mountain version like yours, Agee in his cure book says there is no difference in price between the two cities..........

andy volkerts

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: andy volkerts

ORIGINAL: TP

[;)] I paid $325.00 for mine off e-bay a year ago, in mint condition, and it was the lookout mountain version like yours, Agee in his cure book says there is no difference in price between the two cities..........
[:)] And a big welcome to the forum........

TP

Reaction score
Thank you all for the responses and the welcomes! I knew my dad had a prized possession and I thought this was it. Thanks for confirming that.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lichen