Help me find out more

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

shirky08

Reaction score
I have an old snack container that I am trying to find out if it is worth anything. It is made of glass and is shaped and looks like a barrel. It stands about 7 inches high and is about 15 inches around the widest part in the middle. It has a black metal screw on lid. The original label is on it and it says "Washburn's since 1856 Imperial Mix. It has the ingredients and the weight. The snack was manufactured by F.B. Washburn Candy Corp., Brockton, Mass. Just curious if it may be worth anything. It has no cracks or chips of any sort. Thanks for your help.

capsoda

Reaction score
Hey Terri, Don't know what it would be worth but I sure would like to see a picture if possable. Sounds pretty cool.

Welcome to the forum[:)]

shirky08

Reaction score
[:(] Well Warren, I am having a hard time uploading the picture I have. It (this site) is saying the file is to large. I'm not sure how to fix this. The picture was downloaded from my camera to my computer and I don't have problems ever sending the pictures, so I'm not sure what is going on. Can you help? Thanks

welddigger

Reaction score
I don't know what kind of camera you got but on mine in the menu I can change the picture size and whenever I'm taking pics for the forum I put it on 640x480 and since then Ive had no problems downloading.

capsoda

Reaction score
Hey Terri, Go to the Help Using The Forum page and it explains how to load pics.

Basicly you use you editor to size you pic down to acceptable size. If you don't have an editor you can down load one from the web. I use IrfanView. It works really well and is simple and free.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mlzeigler