NEHI, ROCK CREEK and ROYAL CROWN soda bottles

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Jhebel

Reaction score
I was gifted these three bottles a little while ago and I would like to know a little bit more about Rock Creek. I have heard of Nehi and Royal Crown, but never of Rock Creek. The reason that I put the other two bottles on here is that I would like to know how much they are worth. In case the image is unclear, the bottle on the left is Nehi, the center is Rock Creek, and the one on the right is royal crown.

Attachments

• 3fd981af61804baaa80a3e70abebc6c2.jpg
    3fd981af61804baaa80a3e70abebc6c2.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 84

sunrunner

Reaction score
you may do beater to poste then on the soda forum , but as far as I know , they may bring 5.00 dollars a piece . although condition is aver thing.

Blackglass

Reaction score
The value of the Nehi is about $2-$4 on a good day and if it's free of any major damage. You might be able to get a little more if you have a perfect condition example with an non-faded ACL. The RC Cola is practically worthless. Your example comes from the 1960's-early 70's when RC Cola was actually a big thing, and they were made in mass quantities. I found this nifty little website on Rock Creek here http://www.chosi.org/bottles/rockcreek/rockcreek.htm They were a ginger ale brewer for over 60 years; seems they were bought out by Canada Dry in the early 80's. Your bottle seems to date from the late 1950's-1960's. Value wise, it's not a rare bottle but not a super common one either. One did sell on Ebay for $15 as a buy-it-now, but that example was in perfect condition and yours seems to be less so. My estimation on value would be no more than $7 due to the faded/damaged ACL, and less if the bottle has chips.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dvergatal