Affordable Ground Penetrating Radar finally complete

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Aiken

Reaction score
Radar images of two privy pits

IMG_4188.jpgIMG_4189.jpgHere is a view of two privies, these stand out very well. Also attached a view of how pipes look......

Aiken

Reaction score
I was Rufus now Aiken, Bottle I am holding was dug when I lived in Arizona. Only known example of "J.M. Wilkins GROCER Tucson A.T.", I now live in Aiken SC.....

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Ah, Chaka Khan was a redhead at times and the played as Rufus. That could be it except the Aiken? I'll have to work on that part. :cool:
Just kidding, looks like a nice unit.

Aiken

Reaction score
Here are some of my better finds from Privies and trash pits using my radar........IMG_3806.jpg

Aiken

Reaction score
I have only been selling the unit for a little over a year. If you look at Mala or GSSI units the least expensive system you can buy is about $12500. I have made improvements in my unit and software, development costs have run me around $100,000. My unit is still $3995......

Found a couple of privies yesterday and will post images soon.

Aiken

Reaction score
Found this pit a few weeks ago, really shallow 4 footer. It had been dipped and all that came out were a couple of inks. To small for the dipper?Chesterfield Privy.BMP.jpgink.jpg

Aiken

Reaction score
Found two pits yesterday, dug the trash pit first. Full of 1920's sodas...... Will dig the privy next weekend and post pictures of the hole and the contents. Hopefully it was not dipped, feel a lot of glass past 4 feet with the probe....hopeful.....

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lichen