Thread: ACLs Wanted!

Senior Member Bottle Master

ACLs Wanted!

I'm always looking for nice ACLs to add to the collection! I'm not looking for bottles from any particular location, and I'm primarily interested in those with picture labels (Indians, girls, landscapes, etc.). I prefer bottles in nicer condition, but I'd love to see anything that anyone has to offer, especially if it's a tough one to find. If you've got anything for sale, I'd be interested in hearing from you! Thanks!

Member New Bottler
    I'm personally holding onto all my ACL bottles but this might help you a lot. This seller has some great deals going on!

https://www.ebay.com/sch/summercamp/...p2047675.l2562

I have a Newport Club from RI with a navigation buoy on the front.

I have a few if your willing to pay shipping. You want ones with pictures right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Member New Bottler
    I have 100+ duplicate Big Chief and Indian ACLs for sale. Send me a PM and I'll send you a list of what I have available.
    Collecting: South Dakota sodas, pharmacy, Big Chief and Indian ACLs

Thanks for the replies everyone! RIBottleguy, I think I'll pass on that one, but I appreciate you letting me know about it! Cool63truck, I'd probably be interested to see what you have. I'll send you a PM! Bigber4604, I sent you a PM!

I have a very nice squat amber 7-UP from Dallas Texas. I am not into selling it, but if you have some nice non-ACL bottles, I could do a trade.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0105.jpg1.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	34.0 KB 
ID:	185596
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC_0139.jpg  
    In all my perplexity's and distresses, the Bible has never failed to give me light and strength.
    - Robert E. Lee

Quote Originally Posted by Screwtop View Post
    I have a very nice squat amber 7-UP from Dallas Texas. I am not into selling it, but if you have some nice non-ACL bottles, I could do a trade.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0105.jpg1.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	34.0 KB 
ID:	185596
    Thanks for letting me know! I actually already have the squat 7up, so I'd probably have to pass. Not really sure if I'd have much to trade with you anyway. Thanks again!

No problem! Hey, give me a list of specific bottles you're looking for, and I'll keep my eye out for them. The antique shops around here have plenty of them. Mostly Barqs, but I have seen some mission, dr. pepper, and local stuff.

In all my perplexity's and distresses, the Bible has never failed to give me light and strength.
    - Robert E. Lee