10/1/11 Dig

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Brandons Bottles

Reaction score
I went digging at a town dump and found some stuff that wasn't melted like most of it[;)] I got a NDNR Pepsi, A HUGE kickup in this 1955 crown top bottle, Joliet, IL 7UP bottle, and a cool ammonia? bottle. The smalls were a ground stopper, 2 small plates with no marks, a cream bottle (in middle), candy jar lid and a white thing a majigger that I thought was weird. It has the threads on the outside. The coolest thing I got was a penicillin bottle, missing the needle and cork pusher thing a majigger[:D] Thanks for looking.
001-21.jpg

002-22.jpg

003-21.jpg

004-17.jpg

Brandons Bottles

Reaction score
The last 2 pics won't brighten. Oh well, the last pic shows a 10/31/58 expiration date.

Brandons Bottles

Reaction score
It doesn't have an address or anything. It's Tubex brand, so it probably came in a big bag or something.

madman

Reaction score
love the plates they seem to be older than the other stuff!as well as the stopper dig deep!

Brandons Bottles

Reaction score
Supposedly, this dump was opened around 1920. We dug about a foot deep and the rust layer was gone. Then we dug a little deeper and there was nothing. All this stuff was on the surface and 6 hours of actual digging didn't do anything. This place is about a football field long, but maybe 20 yards wide. It's on a ravine with a manmade crick at the bottom. We will revisit this site though. Thanks for looking.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdahlem