11/29/09 Dig

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

CALDIGR2

Reaction score
Hey Rocky. We try, but finding good bottles is a tough proposition these days, you know that. It appears that most of the folks on this forum are from areas far to the east of us and that their interest lies in that direction. Western junk doesn't seem to appeal to many of them.

Lordbud

Reaction score
I'm gonna do my diggin' at the Auburn show, maybe I'll find some "Western Junk"...[8D]

CALDIGR2

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Lordbud

I'm gonna do my diggin' at the Auburn show, maybe I'll find some "Western Junk"...[8D]

Any chance you'll make it on Friday? If not, early Saturday is best.

Lordbud

Reaction score
Digging buddy's boss called a *mandatory* meeting for Friday afternoon to make sure no one leaves early -- of all Fridays December 4th.
Staying Friday night in Nevada City, hitting the show early Saturday.

CALDIGR2

Reaction score
I might have a few "traders" from SF. See you there. Upper building, southwest end tables

riverdiver

Reaction score
Hi Mike,

I dont know what your talkin about, I love western 'junk/glass'.
I was born, raised and started digging in Los Angeles and live in NH now and I do not have any of those 'common' cobalt sodas you speak of and would love to have one!

CALDIGR2

Reaction score
Matt, I'm a river diver, too, but not often enough. The Sacramento is a big stream and not a place for the feint of heart. Even if you dive with a buddy, you are still by yourself. Cold, fast water and zero viz is the name of that game.

Owens sell for around $150, despite many hundreds of them having been dug. My comment about "western junk" was made with tongue firmly in cheek.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter